Once you have your business running, keeping track of your profits and expenditures is important. That’s why it is useful to get some sort of accounting software/service such as QuickBooks. Here are some key features:
- Allows you to keep track of profits in several ways depending on your business setup:
- You can manually enter profits directly
- You may be able to sync website sales to post in QuickBooks automatically
- If you issue invoices directly from QuickBooks, these are too automatically logged
- Allows you to link to bank accounts to keep track of all transactions
- Allows you to upload receipts from the mobile app
- Allows you to issue estimates and invoices
- Allows you to setup recurring payments/invoices
- Allows you to quickly generate reports (i.e. profit and loss) and filter as needed. This comes in handy during tax time.
- Many more…
Check out our vetted vendors below for accounting, booking keeping, or QuickBooks services/consulting.