Welcome to D&D Enterprises Group LLC and the Directory of Black-owned Businesses and Organizations. (here after referred to as D&DEGLLC, the Directory, We, Our, and Us), provide advertising opportunities for Black-owned businesses and organizations, and to enhance consumer awareness of them. In addition to providing public access to information in their communities. The website shall be accurate, intuitive, robust, attractive, timely, and culturally relevant. Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information; however, while we cannot guarantee it 100%, we will make every effort to correct errors brought to our attention.
We welcome comments on how to improve our pages for users. If you have difficulty accessing any part of this website, please contact the Directory’s Managing Editor at email@example.com. Please indicate the nature of your problem, and your contact information.
Adobe PDF Files
If you have difficulty accessing Adobe Acrobat PDF files that may be used in this site, please visit http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/ where you can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat. Newer versions may include features to assist the visually impaired.
The Directory offers electronic advertising for Black-owned businesses and organizations. You will NOT receive a refund if found otherwise. For specific information regarding Directory advertising criteria, you may click on ‘Add Listing’ or ‘My Account’ which is located on the upper toolbar of any page on this website.
Some Directory content and features may be exclusive to registered members. Access will require a unique user ID and password.
This disclaimer is in addition to, and not in lieu of any disclaimer on other pages, applications, or programs found on this website. In addition, the terms of this disclaimer extend to Directory management, it’s officers, consultants, and independent contractors. Reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacture, or otherwise does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the Directory or D&DEGLLC. The content of this website is neither designed nor intended to provide authoritative financial, accounting, investment, or other professional advice which may be reasonably relied on by its readers. If expert assistance is required, the services of a qualified professional should be sought.
Materials on this website may be owned by or licensed to the Directory and all rights are reserved. You must abide by all copyright notices and restrictions. You may make a reasonable number of machine-readable copies only if you do not alter the text or remove any credits, author credentials, citations, trademark, copyright, or other notice displayed on or with the materials. Other than for personal, non-commercial use you may not copy, distribute, enter into a database, display, perform, create derivative works, transmit, or otherwise use any materials from this site.
Credit Card and Pay Pal
E-commerce transactions requiring credit card information are performed in a secure environment, and such information is discarded immediately upon completing the necessary transaction(s). Directory provides authentication, trust, and SSL encryption. This allows site visitors to verify the Directory with a trusted third party organization, while enabling communication with the Directory website using secure, encrypted channels.
Customers may have multiple options for paying with credit and debit cards: DIRECTORY’s merchant account or PayPal. PayPal allows people to pay using their account balances, bank accounts, credit cards or promotional financing. More information about the company can be found at PayPal.com.
- Content: All ideas communicated within and information contained on the website that is represented in words, colors, layout, graphics, logos, video, photographs, and other elements.
- Integrity: refers to the security of the information, protection of the information from unauthorized access or revision, to ensure that the information has not been compromised in any manner through corruption or falsification. Secure information systems are essential to providing high-quality information to the public and to protect critical systems and information. Directory has instituted a comprehensive set of policies, procedures, guidelines and controls for security.
- Quality: is an encompassing term meant to include validity, utility, and integrity.
- Routine Changes: Additions, deletions, or modifications of content that do not differ substantively from the existing content. Routine changes include updating events, meeting information, forms, committee reports, calendars, or News articles.
- Significant Changes: Paragraphs, pages, or whole sections added, deleted, or modified that deviate substantively from the existing content or that address high-profile issues—particularly those that are publicized. Significant topics include, but are not limited to, current, future, or potential issues that may adversely affect the image of D&DEGLLC, Directory and/or membership confidence in the Directory leadership.
- Technical Aspects: All programs, formats, effects, features, and other elements associated with how the website functions.
- Utility: refers to the usefulness of the information to The Black market place members, Directory customers, and general public users. The Directory seeks to ensure utility by regularly conducting reviews of key information to ensure it is current. Also continually seeks feedback from the community to evaluate the utility of the information it disseminates. We strive to make its key information distributions available through its website in order to enhance the material’s availability to the public. And, routinely relies on subject matter experts to ensure timeliness and value in the presentation of the Directory’s distributed information.
The Directory website provides you with the ability to communicate with us via email using the website. If you choose to communicate via electronic mail message (e-mail), that message will contain your e-mail address. If you include personally identifying information in your e-mail because you want us to address issues specific to your situation, we will ONLY use that information in responding to your question. Please be aware that most e-mail is not necessarily secure against interception. Please send only information necessary to help us respond to your question. Exercise caution whenever you transmit electronic mail containing sensitive, confidential information. As an alternative, you always have the option of submitting such information by postal mail. We review all inquiries and comments in the order in which they were received
E-mail addresses obtained as a result of a request to Directory’s website shall not be sold or given to other sources for marketing purposes. If you decide to send Directory information, including personally identifying information, the information you supply – whether through a secure Web form, a standard Web form, or by sending an electronic mail message – is maintained by Directory only for the purpose of processing your request or inquiry.
Various staff of D&DEGLLC will see the information you submit in the course of their official duties. If you register with a Directory online mailing list, the information you provide may also be used to send you “official” Directory communiqués or notify you about updates to our website.
General Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Access to or use of the Directory website constitutes consent to the following terms. This site and the information, contents, graphics, documents, and other elements included herein (collectively “the contents”) are provided on an “as is” basis with all faults and without warranty of any kind. D&DEGLLC and the Directory hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the site contents, including without limitation, all implied warranties and conditions or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
Except as expressly stated on this website, D&DEGLLC, neither Directory nor any of its officers, or other authorized representatives shall be liable for any damages arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this site, or the information or contents available from this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property, and claims of third parties. The contents of this site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical error. Changes are periodically added to the contents of this site. D&DEGLLC may make improvements, deletions, changes or other modifications to this site, the contents hereof, and the products and software described herein at any time without notice.
The Directory provides links to other websites. The documents posted on the Directory site may contain hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other organizations. D&DEGLLC does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of this outside information. The inclusion of links or pointers to particular items in hypertext is not intended to reflect their importance, nor endorse views expressed, products or services offered on these outside sites, or the organizations sponsoring the sites. We are not responsible for any loss or damages that occur by user reliance on content, goods, or services that may be found on linked websites.
We are not responsible for and does not endorse the information on any linked website unless specifically stated. When accessed, some links contained within the Directory website will cause you to leave the Directory website. Linked sites are not under the control of the Directory; therefore, is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. These links are provided to users only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the site by Us. We will allow links from its website to web-sites of other organizations at the sole judgment and discretion of D&DEGLLC or the Directory.
No links will be allowed to post on the websites comprised of obscene statements or images, scurrilous, slanderous, defamatory, abusive, or otherwise harmful to individuals or groups, particularly with regard to race, national origin, age gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability status, or political affiliation. Anyone encountering objectionable material on this website should notify the Managing Editor immediately. At its sole discretion, we may remove any link to its internet site at any time, with no notice to the sponsoring organization with a refund. (See Termination)
The Directory may set a maximum number of linked websites that it will allow. We will review each request and approve the website link if it serves the general purpose of D&DEGLLC. We may allow links to the home page of the Directory site as long as it does not cast the organization in a false or misleading light. The content of the Directory site may not be framed. Metatags or any other “hidden text” that incorporates the Directory trademark or name may not be used without the expressed written consent of management. The following general criteria will be used to approve or deny requests for the website links. Requests that do not readily fit the general criteria will be reviewed on an individual basis by management.
The management will approve links for:
- Educational institutions.
- Organizations with some relationship to us, including but not limited to affiliates, affinity groups, collaborating organizations activities or programs.
- Generally recognized community organizations.
- Organizations providing information about cultural art, and cultural activities related to the Directory.
- Organizations providing information about relevant employment opportunities.
- The website will not provide links to websites for:
- Candidates for local, state, or federal political offices.
- Political organizations or other organizations advocating a position inconsistent with views of D&DEGLLC or the Directory.
- Corporate or other for-profit organizations unless they fit any of the criteria stated above.
- Individual or personal home pages.
The Managing Editor approves links and pointers on this site. Criteria for selection and approval include, but may not be limited to:
- Affiliation: Who provided the information? Can we link to the homepage? Is the information biased by the provider affiliation?
- Audience: To who is the information resource geared? Is the information appropriate for its intended audience?
- Authority: Who created the site?
- Comparisons: How does the information compare to other electronic and print sources? Is it accurate and well written?
- Content: Is there content or is it an advertisement? Is it helpful? Is it easy to follow or navigate?
- Currency: How old is the information? When the page was created, and last updated?
- Purpose: Is it a personal homepage, an advocacy site, a business/marketing site, a news site, or an informational site?
- Relevance: Is the information relevant to cultural, career and technical education?
Microsoft PowerPoint and Word Viewer
DIRECTORY provides links to Microsoft PowerPoint presentations, and Word Document files. If you do not have PowerPoint or Word, you can download free viewers for each at the following Microsoft web pages:
Our goal is to provide accurate and complete information. We strive to make time-sensitive information available in a timely manner. Non-sensitive information is made available to the public via our website. Time and date sensitive information is published as soon as it is available. Routine information and features are updated on a cyclical monthly schedule.
These guidelines promulgate our standards of quality and formalized correction mechanism. Disseminated information must meet our high standards, and be confirmed by a stringent internal review and approval process. We are committed to integrating the principle of information quality into every step of information development, including creation, collection, maintenance, and dissemination.
Our policies and procedures are intended to ensure that the information and data released to the public is accurate, and meets our internal definition of quality. The individual definitions of the three components, validity, utility, and integrity, collectively constitute our definition of “quality.” (See Definitions) Standard review methods and practices are utilized to ensure quality. We address these components in unique ways, and utilize quality procedures to ensure accuracy and value before information is released. We employ specialized knowledge to review, modify, and update our information to ensure that it is current. (See Publishing Policy)
The Directory logo, word mark, corporate signature, tag line, or other Directory trademark on this website, are owned by The management and may not be used in connection with any product or service that does not belong to D&DEGLLCN, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among users about whether we are the source, sponsor, or endorser of the product or service, or in any manner that disparages or discredits D&DEGLLCN in any way
Use of Website
D&DEGLLCN strives to provide a safe and enjoyable online environment and assumes no liability for any damages or loss of any kind that might arise from:
- Use of, or the inability to use, the website or the information contained on the website;
- Improper use of the website, or the information contained on the website; or
- Any virus, other contamination, or damage to your computer that might occur during or as a result of visiting this website. (See General Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability)
D&DEGLLC requires that the Management Team conduct an annual review according to the Directory’s policy. Our inventory and schedule of priorities is intended to be comprehensive and represent content from management, members, customers, and suppliers. Every effort is made to disseminate information to the public in a timely, equitable, efficient, and appropriate manner.
We appreciate your questions, comments, problems, and/or feedback regarding the website. Please direct all inquiries and comments regarding the website, or any information or resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org